GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
Assists and supports all capital markets activity in accordance with current business trends and corporate strategy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report to the EVP of Capital Markets.
- Supports short and long term capital markets objectives
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting and related analysis for multiple entities.
- Recommends and develops policies, procedures and systems to meet company objectives.
- Responsible for internal controls within areas of responsibility and areas of influence to ensure integrity of financial data, protection of corporate assets, and adherence to corporate policies.
- Provides strategic financial leadership and support on the evaluation of potential issues affecting the business.
- Recommends and leads new efforts to improve corporate liquidity.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others during team initiatives. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Provides leadership towards value-added activities in support of company excellence, while fostering teamwork between capital markets and all other company areas.
Assist in managing relationships with financial service providers.
Assist in all aspects of transaction negotiation and documentation review.
Perform capital markets related financial modeling and forecasting, using advanced Excel spreadsheets.
Understand business needs and act as primary backup for all aspects of cash management.
Understand and assist in structuring and servicing all credit facilities and securitizations.
Assist in syndications and portfolio sales as needed.
Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.