Ascentium Capital is a leading provider of equipment and technology
financing solutions. Our unique finance platform, combined with
exceptional customer service, paves the way for fast, flexible
financing for virtually any business need. We provide financing and
leasing for manufacturers, distributors, resellers, franchise
organizations, as well as providing direct financing options for
small, mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies.
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions
for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this
job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified production goals.
- Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and
- Prepares and presents sales proposals.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company
products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing clients.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of company product information.
- Continually gathers information on competition and prevalent
industry and business climate; and communicates information to
management and others as needed.
- Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate,
and submitted on time.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
- Attends and participates in business/trade events as requested by management
- Attends and participates in company sales meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
To Apply for this position please send your resume to: email@example.com