GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
Entry level position assisting in all phases of the credit process.
The Credit Administrator is expected to obtain and learn sound
fundamental understanding of policies and procedures for credit,
ultimately positioning himself or herself for authority levels and
consideration for advancement to the position of Credit Analyst.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor email/fax folder for all applications and information sent
to the credit department.
- Complete all data entry of all applications into Aspire and attach
- Work closely with the entire credit team to insure effective and
efficient processing on all business opportunities and issues
related to credit policies and credit decisions.
- Process weekly Reg. B declination letters.
- Assist the credit team with any and all credit projects as assigned.
- Building relationships, getting updated information problem
resolutions, personalized service and communication of credit
policies and procedures.
- Sales Representatives - Coordination of application information,
channel of origination feedback.
- Management - Daily interaction with credit team on guidance for
transactions as well as providing proper recommendations to the
appropriate approving authority.